- 1 JOSHUA VS PULEV: Rousing Battles How To Watch
- 2 Joshua vs Pulev: Fight Info
- 3 Undercard:
- 4 Joshua v Pulev: TV channel and live stream
- 5 Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev Stats
- 6 Previous Activity
- 7 BATTLES ON THE UNDERCARD
- 8 PREDICTION
JOSHUA VS PULEV: Rousing Battles How To Watch
Joshua vs Pulev Live , Joshua will be defending his WBA, IBF, and WBO titles against Kubrat Pulev on 12 December 2020. After much anticipation, the fixture of this enthralling event has been announced. The contestants will finally be fighting for heavyweight championship glory in the O2 Arena, in London. Promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed the time and location of the most anticipated events of the year. Joshua and Pulev have both expressed their eagerness and anticipation for the upcoming event.
A very small crowd will be allowed into the arena due to the ongoing COVID-19 restriction measures in England. The UK Government was pressing ahead with plans to allow spectators back at indoor and outdoor events from December 2, when the nationwide lockdown will be on hiatus. President Boris Johnson announced his intention to let the spectators into indoor and outdoor venues in a limited number. The number of viewers is still unconfirmed, but the size of the crowd is expected to be at least 1000.
- WBO -Joshua defending WBO World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. He “AJ” won this belt against Andy Ruiz Jr in December 2019.
- IBF – Joshua defending IBF World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. He “AJ” won this belt against Andy Ruiz Jr in December 2019.
- WBA-Joshua defending WBA Super World Heavyweight Championship defense for the first time. He won this belt against Andy Ruiz Jr in December 2019.
Joshua vs Pulev live, PPV boxing fight will be contested over 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means there is no weight limit.
Joshua vs Pulev Live: The title clash was initially scheduled to take place in June, but was postponed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Before that, AJ was supposed to fight Pulev in 2017, which was postponed due to Pulev picking up an injury. A very small crowd will be allowed into the grounds due to the ongoing COVID-19 restriction measures in England. The number of viewers is still unconfirmed, but the size of the crowd is expected to be at least 1000.
Joshua vs Pulev: Fight Info
|Titles||AJ’s WBA Super, IBF, WBO and IBO World heavyweight titles are all on the line.|
|Ringwalks||The ring walks are expected from 10pm UK time, but that will depend on the undercard results|
|Date||The 12-round heavyweight title fight is scheduled for Saturday, December 12|
|Venue||It will take place at The O2 Arena in London, and a limited number of fans may be able to attend|
|Time||The undercard will get under way at 7pm, with the main event slated to start between 10pm and 11pm|
|TV Network||Sky Sports UK, DAZN|
|Live Stream||Access Now|
Lawrence Okolie v Krzysztof Glowacki – for vacant WBO cruiserweight title
Hughie Fury v Mariusz Wach
Martin Bakole v Sergey Kuzmin
Souleymane Cissokho v Kieron Conway
Joshua v Pulev: TV channel and live stream
Joshua vs Pulev live fight will be streamed live by Sky Sports Box Office at a cost of £24.95. Sky’s coverage will start at 7pm ahead of a stacked undercard. You can live stream for the same price on your computer, mobile and tablet devices. Sky Sports Box Office will also be available on BT TV. There are two ways to make the purchase – by tuning to channel 496 or by searching for the event in the BT Player.
US fans can watch the event live in the US via DAZN. DAZN app and platform. You can download the app for PC, Apple, Android, Fire TV, Roku, your Smart TV and many others. Note: You save over 60% if you pay for a full year of DAZN and alongside its other eight markets (Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Switzerland and Austria). 1 month of DAZN is $19.99, while 1 year costs $99.99
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev Stats
- Joshua vs Pulev live ppv boxing odds are below:
- Anthony Joshua features a career with a record of 23 wins and 1 loss, 21 of these wins coming by the way of knock out.
- Kubrat Pulev will make his thanks to the ring with a record of 28 wins and 1 loss, with 14 of these wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Joshua features a massive power advantage over Pulev, boosting at 91% knock out percentage over Pulev’s 50%.
- Anthony Joshua is that the younger man by 8 years, at 31 years old.
- Joshua features a height advantage of two inches over Pulev. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.
- Both Anthony Joshua & Kubrat Pulev fight out of an orthodox stance.
- Joshua is that the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 less fights, and made his debut in 2013, 4 year later than Pulev, who’s first professional fight was in 2009. He has fought 100 less professional rounds, 103 to Pulev’s 203.
- Anthony Joshua goes into the fight ranked no 1 by the RING within the heavyweight division.
Kubrat Pulev is currently ranked number 11 by the WBA, 4 by the WBO, 1 by the IBF and 10 by the RING within the heavyweight division.
- Anthony Joshua last fought 11 months ago , while Kubrat Pulev’s last outing was 12 months ago.
- Joshua’s last 5 fights have come across a period of two years 1 month, meaning he has been fighting on the average every 7 months appx . In those fights, he fought a complete of 48 rounds, meaning that they need lasted 9.6 rounds on the average .
- Pulev’s last 5 fights have come across a period of three years 7 months , meaning he has been fighting on the average every 11 months appx . In those fights, he fought a complete of 53 rounds, meaning that they need lasted 10.6 rounds on the average .
BATTLES ON THE UNDERCARD
More fights will be added to the undercard leading to the main event, which is the clash between AJ and Pulev. A few contests have been added for now, which are supposed to be as enthralling as the main event itself. Joshua vs Pulev is undoubtedly the center of all the attention after the hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While most of us are focused on the main event, the undercard promises to go beyond our expectations. Let’s find out what this event offers along with the epic main event.
Lawrence Okolie vs Krzysztof Głowacki
The battle for the vacant WBO Cruiserweight title is going to be fought between Okolie and Głowacki. Okolie (14-0, 11 KOs) claimed the EBU European Cruiserweight title in 2019, which was a very successful year for him with four knockouts in four games. Głowacki (31-2, 19 KOs) won the WBO World Title in 2015, before suffering his first career defeat against Oleksandr Usyk. Głowacki has vowed to defeat Okolie and become world champion for the third time. On the other hand, Lawrence Okolie and his supporters believe that it is his time for him to become the champion. Okolie believes this to be his biggest test on paper against a consummate professional.
Martin Bakole vs Sergei Kuzmin
Martin Bakole (15-1, 12 KO) will fight Sergei Kuzmin (15-1-1, 11 KO) for the vacant WBC international heavyweight title. Bakole is working hard to succeed after their title clash was postponed. Kuzmin lost his previous match last year. There couldn’t be a better night for him to turn things around.
Souleymane Cissokho vs Kieron Conway
Rio bronze medalist Souleymane Cissokho (11-0, 7 KO) is up against the young gun Kieron Conway (15-1-1, 3 KO) in a super welterweight clash. Cissokho is thrilled to be performing in Britain for the first time after a challenging year. Cissokho has been out of the ring for almost a year, but his opponent Conway isn’t taking him lightly. Conway is proud to be on the card, and is looking forward to showcasing his skills in his country.
Hughie Fury vs Mariusz Wach
Hughie Fury (24-3, 14 KO) takes on Poland’s Mariusz Wach (36-6, 19 KO) for a 10 rounds heavyweight battle. Fury has been out of the ring for a while, and is eager to showcase his hard-earned skills in this important event. Fury is aware of the strength that Wach brings to the ring, and will be alert not to switch off even for a second.
The clash between these two heavyweights is supposed to break all box office records for Sky Sports. The competition will be fierce without any doubt. Critics of Anthony Joshua are predicting that Kubrat Pulev will defeat him in the main event. Pulev certainly has the form and the records to do so. On the other hand, current title-holder, Anthony Joshua has vowed not to give an inch to the challenger. AJ is determined to hold on to the titles. Whoever wins, the battle will undoubtedly be electrifying. Moreover, there are some enthralling fights on the undercard. These battles are promising to be as compelling as the main event itself. Whoever comes out victorious, this will be a night to remember
- “Joshua Is Not Gonna Overcome Pulev” – Bob Arum Makes a Bold Prediction Ahead of Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev
- Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, believes his boxer will score a knockout win over mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev and WBC champion Tyson Fury.
Joshua is scheduled to face Pulev on a the tentative date of December 12.
Should he win, the British star would be in position to face Fury in 2021.
Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live Joshua vs Pulev live